Background 1

Friday, June 10, 2011

NON SLIP FUN HEADBANDS!!!

We are selling these super fun homemade headbands.  My friend makes them....anyone who knows me know I cannot even sew on a button!  Anyway, the top is made with fun ribbon and the bottom has a non slip fabric.  I have them in lots of three - these are size small which fit my Ethiopian princesses.  Below is pics of the lots.  They are 3 for $25 and I will ship them free :)












Just let me know which set you want.  I have ONE of each set available.  Thanks!

2 comments:

  1. OK, so can we buy 3 that are not necessarily paired? I would like adult-sized versions of the tie-dye, zebra, and giraffe ones, if possible, and I will give you $100 for them (via paypal tonight) because we know that you need to raise some funds ASAP! Let me know if this is possible... we would love to support you guys! We are also in the beginning stages of adopting a waiting child sibling group of two from Congo!!! Praise the Lord for his faithfulness!

    Blessings, Jen Shultz

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH, email me at danjen0505@yahoo.com ! Sorry forget to put that!

    ReplyDelete