Background 1

Monday, July 23, 2012

ONE YEAR....

It has been ONE year since we brought our boys home!!!!  I cannot believe how the time has flown!!! 

Honestly, this year has gone pretty well for the most part.  There have been issues, as expected.  The boys, even though from the USA, had culture shock.  It was great that they spoke english and we didn't have that language barrier that we had with the girls, but it will was hard.  The lives they have now are so different from their previous years.

Looking back, I am so thankful for the Holy Spirit.  Our first adoption taught us a lot about the spiritual aspect of adoption.  And this adoption has taught us a lot about our own spiritual issues.  Our reaction to the things the boys, or any of our children do, are more of issue than their actual struggles.  There has been so much more praying, confessing and face-planting by Fred and myself!!!!

We are blessed...we love them so much!

7 comments:

  1. Yay! Hard to believe it's been a year. In many ways, seems longer :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can not believe it has been a year! :) SO CRAZY!!!

    YEA!!!!! To a whole YEAR!!!!!! WAHOOO!!!

    Ummm....adoption has taught me more than I ever wanted to know about myself, and a need for my savior, but I am sooo thankful for that!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi
    My name is Jenna. You are all a special miracle from god, a gift from above, earthly angel, a smilen hero.



    I was born with a rare life threatening disease, and have 14 other medical conditions, and developmental delays.



    I wrote this poem

    Each of us are Special

    Each of us different,

    No one is the same

    Each of are us are unique in our own way,

    Those of us who have challenges, we smile through our day.

    Those who of us who have challenges, we smile through our day.

    It doesn't matter what others say

    we are special anyway.

    What is forty feet and sings? the school chior http/www.miraclechamp.webs.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. yea...do you still blog, lady???? i miss all my doptive friends on FB. ;( but i'm checking in on my blogging friends more. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Remember when you blogged that one time, sometimes then?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Call forwarding facility could be another facility that could be considered by companies when they sign up for a new service provider. This would be useful for small Business Phone Service enterprises as the number of telephone connections as well as the extensions would not create problems for them.

    ReplyDelete