Background 1

Sunday, June 26, 2011

CLEARANCES!!!

Finally - finally our fingerprints and clearances came back from Lansing and our social worker mailed them to AZ.  Yeah!!!  However, we have now discovered that little "J" does not have his birth certificate.  He was born in VA and they are claiming it will take four weeks to process!!!!  4 weeks!!!!  We cannot be gone that long from our kids.  Or Ted's job. 

So, now we just pray some more that it gets to AZ before we fly out on Friday.  And that we are not gone for 4 weeks.  That would not work!  However, the boys cannot be in foster care forever either.

God has moved so many mountains that we are trusting He will move this one too.

5 comments:

  1. hi :) you don't know me, but I know Kim from "His Hand and His Feet Today". She can tell you I'm not a crazy stalker... lol

    I have been thinking about getting rid of some stuff and I see that you are having people drop off stuff for it.

    I am in Grand Blanc, MI and I wondered if there was a church or a place I could drop it all off for you guys if you wanted it.

    You can email me at haelww@comcast.net if you would like :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. for your garage sale i mean

    -Leah

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK Come on GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PRAYING for you all and for that Birth Cert. GOD we come to you because we KNOW you want these boys in their home....and you know that home needs to have them HOME soon!!! We beg you to intervene in MIRACULOUS WAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. praying for you Jill..your faith amazes me and it's been awesome to see God at work in this whole thing!

    ReplyDelete