Background 1

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

TODAY....

Today has been pretty calm.  We did get a call last night that the boys arrived at the agency.  Apparently, they are just adorable and well behaved.  I can only imagine how scared they are....what have they been told by their daddy?  Were they allowed to pack anything from the only home they have known?  Have they been told about us yet?  How is their daddy handling this?

Adoption - is the heart of our Father.  However, it is extremely painful for all involved.  I almost feel guilty having any excitement.  Does that make sense?  I just am thankful God has allowed us to be their forever family and part of their healing with His mighty power!

3 comments:

  1. and ALL will be blessed. i understand your concern. it's such a difficult thing. may god hold you in the palm of his hand.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wiser woman than me said, "There is no gain without some loss." I think that by feeling this way you are definitely on the right track of compassion for the people that gave these boys life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think what you are feeling is normal. What an internal conflict! Adoption is wonderful and painful all at the same time. I remember going out of the hospital with our son knowing I was ecstatic but someone was grieving over the loss. It's such a hard place to be. I get that you are excited though. I think it's wonderful that in this (difficult) situation that the birthfather has found a family that will love his boys and make them their own. Prayers being said for all of them.

    ReplyDelete