Background 1

Thursday, June 23, 2011

YESTERDAY....

God confirmed our decision yesterday.  We had more shirts purchased, more garage sale items dropped off, and Mission 1:27 help us with our Arizona attorney fees.  It was a good day!

However, we still DO NOT have our fingerprint approval!!!!  I don't understand what is taking so long.  I talked via email with the foster mom.  She said the boys are doing well but keep asking what is taking mommy and daddy so long.  Just breaks my heart.

But I need to focus on my kids here - focus on getting things ready for my boys - and trust God will provide all we need, including FBI clearance of fingerprints!

4 comments:

  1. PRAYING for that APPROVAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Those boys need you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PRAYING!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had the same issue with waiting on fingerprints and it is so frustrating because it is completely out of your control. But it is in God's control and He will deliver, in His perfect time. Prayers to your family and new additions.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can I still order a shirt or are they all gone? What about the shirts you sell on your side bar...will my purchase of one of those shirts help your current fundraising? Please let me know soon so I can help...

    Kayce
    earthyboyz@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heard the good news from a friend via FB! YAY!!!

    ReplyDelete